Dolphin Swim Adventure Child – (48 inches/ 122cm to 53 inches /134cm) $140*
Adult Observer – (13 years +) $24*
Child Observer – (3 – 12 years old) $17*
Baby Observer (0-2 years old) FREE
**Plus 7% sales tax & 6% Marineland Fee
This fee is imposed by the park and cannot be waived.
All Sales are Pre-Paid
St Augustine Beach
Take a short 2-hour car ride from downtown Orlando to South St. Augustine Beach to the state-of-the-art aquatic complex on the majestic Atlantic Ocean shoreline. You’ll have a chance to get up close and personal with a dolphin. You will get a least one ride with the dolphins in the deep water, a belly ride, plus get to watch, touch, interact and play with the dolphins in shallow water during your marine animal adventure.
The Dolphin Swim Program in St. Augustine Beach is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Same day reservations are NOT advised due to space limitation. You will need to make your reservation either online or by phone at least 24 – 48 hours in advance.
You will come face-to-face with an Atlantic Bottlenose dolphin in this state-of-the-art dolphin pool habitat. You will learn about these underwater mammals in an interactive presentation that teaches you the basics of dolphin behavior and training. You’ll then slip into the crystal-clear pool to enjoy some hugs and kisses from your new pal in this heart-warming program. As part of your interaction, you will have the opportunity to experience the famous belly ride in deeper water. After your dolphin swim adventure, spend some time exploring the animal exhibits and photo lab at the St. Augustine facility.
- A 15-minute educational classroom presentation prior to entering the water.
- A 30-minute shallow and deep-water Dolphin Swim Adventure experience includes the following: belly ride, handshaking, hugging, touching, petting, kissing, and playing with the dolphins.
- Each Dolphin Swim Adventure session is unique, based upon the guests and dolphins.
- All participants must be at least 48 inches (4 feet / 122cm) in height & minimum of 5 years old. (Please consider the dolphin encounter in St Augustine if the participant does not meet this requirement)
- Any child participants under 54 inches (4 feet 6 inches / 137 cm) must be accompanied by one paying participant over age 18.
- Anyone 54 inches (4 feet 6 inches / 137 cm) and over in height must pay the ADULT RATE and can participate alone without an adult (18 yr +) in the water with them.
- All participants must wear a life vest during dolphin programs.
- Wetsuits are provided if needed (winter months). Guests should bring their own bathing suits & towels.
- Free Lockers, showers, and changing rooms available.
- Complimentary admission to all animal exhibits.
- Observer will get to watch the person in the water plus get a behind the scenes tour of the facility.
- Must be able to understand directions given in English or have a paid family member or friend in the water to translate.
- 20 participants maximum per session.
- All tickets include 7% sales tax and 6% Marineland Park Ticketing Fee. This fee is imposed by the park and cannot be waived.
- Open 365 Days a Year.
Each dolphin session is 30 minutes. But remember to include time for an educational briefing, animal exhibits, changing time, & reviewing your photos. Total time of activities is about 1 – 2 hours.
- 10am – Morning Session
- 1pm – Afternoon Session
The Dolphin Facility is on South St. Augustine Beach. You will get complete written directions with your ticket.
Take the Plunge Today!
These times are approximate from the location listed below to St. Augustine Beach, depending on traffic and weather conditions:
- St Augustine City Center – 30 minutes
- Daytona Beach – 1 hour
- Jacksonville – 1 hour
- Orlando City – 1 1/2 – 2 hours
- Walt Disney World – 2 1/2 hours
- Tampa – 3 1/2 hours
- Sarasota – 3 1/2 hours
If you have an observer in your group, they can take photos and videos of you during your dolphin program. Observer must stay in the observation area. There will be a professional photographer taking photos (no video) of you and your group with the dolphins.
- You can purchase the professional photographs after your dolphin program.
- NO cameras allowed in the water with the dolphins.
Save money by making your reservation online. In order to get any advertised discounts, you must type the Online Discount Promotional Code in the comment box of the reservation form. After selecting the amount of participants/observers, date of travel and time of program, you will be taken to the reservation form.. These online promotions cannot be combined with any previous orders or discounts. These discounts are for online orders and the discounts can be honored over the phone with a Dolphin World representative if you mention the discount code to them.
- Make your reservation online and get 2.5% OFF each person. CODE: staugustinebookingspecial
- Early Bird Special: Make your reservation online 8 days or more in advance and get 5% OFF each person. CODE: online5%off
Dolphin Swim Adventure
Dolphin Encounter (non-swim)